Let’s make a global warming miracle here.
Since we all live on the earth, we each must make her a priority too.
From: A Course in Miracles, Workbook, Lesson 23, 5.1-6
"...you are not trapped in the world you see, because its cause can be changed. This change requires, first, that the cause be identified and then let go, so that it can be replaced. The first two steps in this process require your cooperation. The final one does not."
WE “ARE NOT TRAPPED IN THE WORLD WE SEE”
We can change our way of living. It's time to put down the drama and deal with the issues at hand at the level of cause and effect. Together, we can do it.
What’s true about global warming? There are excess levels of the greenhouse gas CO2 in the air, at cause for the documented heating of the earth. The glaciers are melting. The weather is changing rapidly. 80% of the adult bee population left the hives in February ’07. Einstein said we’ve got 4 years from when the bees left the hives to be on the earth. The clock is ticking and a solution to global warming is illegal...at least illegal from the perspective of the oil controlled government. I beg of you, if you are in the United States to support the Industrial Hemp Act of 2007.
“This change requires, first, that the cause be identified”
One of the main problems at cause for global warming is excess CO2. While folks argue about the source of the excess gas, science says it's affecting the planet in a not so positive way for our survival here. If you have not done so yet, please see Al Gore’s AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH.
“and then let go”
Let us let go of lifestyles that are killing us. Toxic energy and polluting the environment does not support life.
Now, stop pretending not to know there is a simple solution to reversing the effects of excess CO2 in the air. That is by removing the cause - sufficiently reducing the excess greenhouse gas, CO2.
How? HEMP. HEMP. HEMP.
My friend at the USA Hemp Museum, Richard M. Davis, has a new book, HEMP FOR VICTORY: A GLOBAL WARMING SOLUTION. It's available in both color and black&white on line at lulu.com. The book was conceived at last year's Los Angels Million Marijuana March.
Richard M. Davis is scheduled to speak at this year's Global Marijuana March, ’07 in Los Angeles, the first Saturday in May.
Richard has in his book information we need to save ourselves from the results of using toxic energy. If you are interested in doing something to save your life, and man’s existence on the world, I urge you to buy and read his book when it’s available. In the meantime, visit the USA Hemp Museum’s bio fuels room. Richard’s working on a plan to use the old HEMP FOR VICTORY program successfully run during WWII as an effort to help win the war.
Just a few things I learned from Richard's book:
1. Hemp is a bio mass champion when it comes to scrubbing the air of excess CO2 gas as it grows.
2. As a bio fuel, hemp burns clean and many power plants are already adapted to burn hemp. It can be processed to run in both diesel and automatic engines for cars, planes, trains, etc.
3. After harvest, the hemp plants can also be used for paper, wood, fabric and at least 50,000 other productive uses.
4. Since hemp is wind pollinated and not bee pollinated, it can step up as a food source to feed hungry populations, building peace on earth by reducing stress in individual lives.
We’ve made part of nature illegal, soiled her delicate balance, and wonder why we have a problem with the environment. How dare us tell nature what she can and can not grow. Actions have consequences, as do reactions.
“The first two steps in this process require your cooperation.”
Let’s take some positive actions and save ourselves. Here's a few recommendations from the book.
1. Legalize hemp, tax it at 20%. Use part of those funds to help people dealing with global warming, i.e. Hurricane Katrina victims. Use another part to finance hemp growing. Immediately make available 10-20% of un-used federal land for family farmers to grow hemp to scrub the air of excess CO2. The federal government owns about 650 million acres of land (not counting DOD) so a lot of unemployed workers could find jobs and start small businesses. Monitor the environment for maximum effectiveness.
2. Make available hemp and other alternative, clean, environmentally supportive energies like wind, solar, hydro and magnetic.
“The final one does not.”
Logic says if we reduce the cause, our part - the effect will naturally be reduced, if it's not too late already.
For more on the opening quote check out: Forgiveness