Monday, August 22, 2005
Peter Jennings was one of the many heroes of 9/11, reporting on the drama of the day for 16 hours straight. As a person living in New York City at the beginning of this century, he was exposed to many of the toxins from the WTC. Despite the government theory that the dust from the WTC magically stopped around 14th Street, in reality it traveled as far as the winds could carry it. Paper from the buildings were found as far east as Long Island.
If Jennings had small cell lung cancer, then it was probably from smoking. If he had non-small cell cancer, then that's caused by chemical exposure, like what happened as a result of the pulverized material from the WTC.
There are already stories of WTC workers and volunteers getting sick from toxic exposure. My question is, was the great Peter Jennings one of them?
I think there is a possibility that Jennings is the first big name personality to die from WTC Illness. This is just a theory based on chemical and other toxic materials from the WTC that he and others in the area were/are exposed to and their known impact on health. Not rocket science.
I can't find anywhere the real reason he passed, just the general catch all phrase "lung cancer." Yet it seemed so fast. I think, mostly due to the silence around the type of lung cancer that Jennings had, that he possibly got his lung cancer from exposure to the chemicals from the demolition of the WTC.
I've been suspicious of Jennings cancer based on my mother in love, Edith Akuna, passing in April, 2005 from squamous cell cancer on the exterior of her lungs. Squamous cell is usually a skin cancer, but it can happen on internal organs. She was a smoker too and I initially assumed that her lung cancer was from that. But then I learned that internal squamous cell cancer does not come from smoking, it comes from industrial grade chemical and other toxic material exposure on internal organs.
When the buildings fell New Yorkers were put on lock down. There is no way around it, the EPA lied and there was danger in the dust. The dust from the pulverized buildings and materials inside include according to the WTC TOXIC MATERIAL LIST FROM Natural Resources Defense Council -NRDC REPORT: Building Materials (1.2 million tons), Jet Fuel (thousands of gallons), Dioxins, Mercury from computers and light bulbs, Asbestos (300-400 Tons), Concrete (424,000 Tons), Fiberglass, Lead from 50,000 Personal Computers - (4 lbs. lead ea. or 200,000 lbs. of pulverized lead released into the air), Main Frame Computers (300), Wire and cables (Hundreds of miles) Transformer Oil contaminated with PCB's (130,000 gallons), to name a few. People in the area breathed, ate and drank the chemicals. It was on their skin, in the water they bathed in. On the toys their children played with. In the curtains they looked through as they redefined their lives.
"Another possibility is that Jennings had late stage non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) or a very aggressive type of NSCLC, such as large-cell undifferentiated carcinoma, which accounts for about 10% to 15% of all NSCLC. This aggressive cancer can be found in any part of the lung and it carries a very poor prognosis. " From Medpagetoday.com
Many rescue workers are already getting sick, and others in the area are experiencing reduced vitality shall we say.
My question regarding Jennings is: Was it a normal, small cell cancer or a squamous (non-small cell) cancer? If it was regular cancer, then that makes the point no less valid. People in NY, NJ and CT have been exposed to known carcinogens and the clock is ticking.
I have a piece posted called WORLD TRADE CENTER ILLNESS - CANCER
Whether I’m correct or not regarding Jennings, we’ve got work to do. The government and medical communities are studying the problem, but has yet to propose any real solutions other than ‘be strong.’
I've been writing the City of New York and finally got a response. I told them that their strategy of waiting to see what happens was incorrect because by the time they found the problem, it would be too late.
Robert M. Brackbill, Ph.D, M.P.H
World Trade Center Registry
NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
He wrote about the World Trade Center Health Registry (April 4, 2005):
"We will be doing epidemiological follow-up including re-surveying enrollees and measuring incidence of diseases that take longer to develop by using cancer registries and death certificates. Follow-up will be very important for our being able to ascertain the presence of such problems you describe, which warrant further investigation.
If adverse health effects are identified at any point during the 20 year follow-up of registry enrollees (of which we have over 71,000), a comprehensive description of those findings will be posted on our website and communicated through the press and directly to health care providers."
With all we know about the results of exposure to toxic material like asbestos, benzene, etc., they are waiting to see if there is a problem which “warrants further investigation” so they can write a “comprehensive description of those findings.” What the !#%& .
I’m not accusing the medical community of malice. Just being good business people developing customers. Rather than stress means to reduce the chance of developing cancer like early detection, proper nutrition, etc., they say they’ll let us know if something develops.
We don't need a description of what’s happening. Common sense addresses that. There is much information already available about the results from exposure to those materials. What is needed is health strategies for people to minimize their risk of getting sick from the exposures.
The time to address this issue so something could be done has just about passed. I put up a page on my WTC site called "Apply Medical Marijuana to World Trade Center Illness"
Here’s what I think needs to be done.
1. Regular cancer screening and treatment needs to be available at no cost for all exposed, beginning with those who don’t have any health insurance. Since that group is most likely to not have seen a doctor recently, and may be too poor to afford a healthy diet, clean water, etc., I believe they are at great risk to develop cancer.
2. Legalize hemp and tax it at 20% to cover health care costs. With billions of dollars of marijuana sold every year, the tax could be a substantial revenue source.
3. More research needs to be done on how to effectively deal with these cancers. Consider “Sharks Don't Get Cancer : How Shark Cartilage Could Save Your Life” by William I. Lane and Linda Comac.
I’ve posted on line for free a copy of Niro Markoff Asistent’s book WHY I SURVIVE AIDS. The second part of her book has great exercises and life style suggestions for reversing disease. She healed herself from HIV with ARC back in 1986. Her book was originally published by Simon and Schuster, but then S&S was purchased and the option on Niro’s book dropped. SCIENCE AND HEALTH by Mary Baker Eddy is also on line for free.
4. Consider the old Water Cure from the book BACK TO EDEN by Jethro Kloss. The problem is the toxins in the body, so a solution may be to keep ones body, inside and out, as clean as possible. Distilled water draws more toxins and minerals, so take a mineral supplement or add more mineral rich foods to your diet should you switch to a cleaner water like distilled.
5. Demand action from the elected and appointed officials now.
6. Talk with local health care folks about the real dangers from exposure to toxic materials.
7. Get to the truth about what really happened on 9/11. Broken and burned buildings are one thing, pulverized toxic material, quite another.
8. Pray and meditate. Then share your conclusions too.
If Jennings death was from WTC toxic exposure, then he would do for WTC Illness what Rock Hudson did for AIDS. If not, I’m sorry to say it’s just a matter of time before we have a poster child for this crisis.
Caroline Myss in her book “Anatomy of the Spirit : The Seven Stages of Power and Healing” has a chapter “Wisdom Erases Karma.” It’s time to wise up on this issue.
I urge all to stop your lives and, if you have not done so already, go to reopen911.org. One of the many issue they address is a piece on the toxins from the WTC. There you will also see the evidence that 9/11 WTC, buildings 1, 2 and 7 (which was not hit by a plane) all fell in the same style, that of a controlled demolition, making the air the consistency of Drano.
Citizens for Legitimate Government has a petition to sign . Please sign as many on line petitions on the issue as you can to let folks know this is a situation to be dealt with now, rather than wait for an official poster child to be established.
In conclusion, not only do I think that Peter Jennings may have died from World Trade Center related toxins, but thousands more are in grave danger as a result of the controlled demolition known as 9/11.
We are overcoming now.
Friday, August 12, 2005
Notice the folks standing in the building above the smoke line. In in the center of the picture is a baby being held out farther than a grown person below, by a woman in the window of the WTC.
Does anyone know that happened to that baby?
CNN has a list of all the victims from 9/11. The youngest person who died in the WTC was
Thursday, August 04, 2005
We already know the White House leaked the name of a CIA agent in an effort to discredit the truth about no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.
Here's a list of some of the questions the press should be asking.
1. Given the 9/11 photographic evidence available regarding the Pentagon and that the World Trade Center buildings fell as a result of controlled demolitions, do you have any comment?
2. Many people are sick with World Trade Center Illness. Why did the White House "mold" the EPA report about the dangers from the pulverization of the world trade center? What compensation should be offered?
3. Iraq had no weapons of mass destruction. Millions of people around the world marched as members of your own staff told you the truth, yet were ignored or worse. Is the Downing Street Memo true and if so, do you feel it was right to take the country to war over oil?
4. Factoring in the soldiers who died in the air and in the hospital in Germany as the result of injuries sustained in Iraq, how many Americans have been killed as a result of the Iraq war? How many citizens in Iraq were killed for crimes they did not commit?
6. Have you read Congressman Conyer's committee report: Preserving Democracy: What Went Wrong in Ohio ? What is your response to the charges that you did not win the last election, either?
Please add to the questions list and share any constructive response in the comments section.
We are overcoming now.