Thursday, January 30, 2014
Sunday, January 26, 2014
Here's what we need to do to fix Fukushima and help protect ourselves from the triple nuclear meltdown going on in Japan...soon the radiation will be everywhere, unless we fix this now.
1. Entomb the plant 360 degrees in Contour Crafted 3D printed layers of hemp concrete, lead, tungsten with a hemp plastic exterior. Put borates and anything else that provides radiation shielding into the printing mix. No square edges to help the structure not be torn apart in rough winds and waters.
2. Everyone needs to be on the Rick Simpson style cannabis oil (made safely) and optimal nutrition like Dr. Joel Wallach's vitamins & minerals.
3. Retrofit living structures with shielding to make them more radiation resistant.
4. Shift to clean, safe and free energies like solar, hydro, hemp and magnetic.
These ideas and more are explained in greater detail on my Hemp Nayer blog
Below is the intro to the Fukushima triple nuclear meltdown research. The mission is to implement the hemp solution to increased radiation. The entire work is posted on the Hemp Nayer blog.
The links in this piece are listed after the Intro to assist in finding additional information.
Production Note - Paragraphs are numbered in this edition for ease in finding the corresponding links at the end of the article:
2. This is an extinction level event, unless we fix it now. The situation is already harming life on earth and our failure to sufficiently address it is resulting in catastrophic consequences. The only hope we have to fix this situation is pooling our resources and working together in a logical fashion.
3. Now is the time to put "Mankind over money!"
4. We are at a historic convergence of tools that can help us implement an effective solution. Since the problem from TEPCO’s Fukushima nuclear plant fallout is excess radiation, the solution is to put ample radiation shields around it, 360 degrees, above and below, entombing the damaged buildings like what was built at Chernobyl, only more durable with a greater reach.
6. The tools we have to balance this situation are, like ancient Babylon, biblical in scope; computers, construction grade 3D Printing, strong barrier building materials, advanced robotics, survival instinct, etc. For example, the technique of "Contour Crafting," an industrial application for 3D printing, can print a house in 24 hours. Shielded, remotely controlled robots and drones could handle the detail and maintenance work.
List of Research links from the above article.
Article Word / Phrase
Linked Article / Webeo Title
Fukushima Daiichi: five steps in cleaning up a nuclear power plant - interactive
Framework for bringing 3D Printing into the construction industry by Stanford University
USA Hemp Museum, The Late Richard M. Davis, Founder, Curator
POTUS Obama saying nothing to see here and a summary of what's going on
Fukushima Tank Leaks 300 Tons Of 'Highly Radioactive' Water At Nuclear Plant
Fukushima leaking 300 tons of toxic water a day: officials
Airborne Radiation Fukushima and Hanford
Dr. Helen Caldicott: The Medical Implications of Fukushima, Nuclear Power and Nuclear Proliferation
Fukushima NHK Documentary: "The Truth Behind the Chain of Meltdowns"
Fukushima is 1,000x's worse than we thought!
Fukushima and the Transnationality of Radioactive Nuclear Contamination. “Visualizing Radiactivity” and its Impacts on Humanity
Youtube Playlist of over 125 webeos on Fukushima for review
Endless Fukushima catastrophe: 2020 Olympics under contamination threat
The Leaf Online Article on Fukushima
World Nuclear Association - Outline History of Nuclear Energy
Tokyo Electric Power Company
Current situation of Fukushima Daiichi and Daini nuclear power statio
Dave Garroway Explains Fallout
Radiation Levels Near Fukushima Reactor Hit 2-Year High
Comparison of Fukushima and Chernobyl nuclear accidents
Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant sarcophagus
World Nuclear Association - Chernobyl Accident 1986
Kevin Kamps, Beyond Nuclear on Casper Leitch’sTime4Hemp
CDC - Possible Health Effects of Radiation Exposure and Contamination
Study: Fukushima Radiation Has Already Killed 14,000 Americans
Fukushima-666, a medieval black death is among us
5a (reports mentioned in Fukushima-666
Dr. Alexey Yablokov - co-author - Chernobyl: Consequences of the Catastrophe
"Chernobyl consequences of the catastrophe for people and the environment"
Genesis 11 - Tower of Bable
Enlightening TED Talks on Computer Science
Future of Construction Process: 3D Concrete Printing
Henry Ford's Plastic Car - Youtube
Wildcat Robot -- Introduction Of New Technology WILDCAT 2013 | Wild CAT Robot @wildcat #wildcat
Fukushima still spewing massive radiation plumes; America in 'huge trouble,' says nuclear expert
Researchers Are Making A 3D Printer That Can Build A House In 24 Hours
Fukushima Daiichi Radiation: Gundersen; "Entomb Reactors"
Q and A: Health effects of radiation exposure
UN: Fukushima radiation worse than feared
Dr Masaru Emoto talks about Industrial Hemp as a solution to Fukushima