JOB ONE IS RESTORE BALANCE TO THE ENVIRONMENT.
1. Use hemp to scrub the air of the excess greenhouse gas.
2. Shift immediately to clean energy. Replace toxic processes, like making paper from wood, with non toxic processes, like making paper from hemp.
3. Harvest the breaking ice bergs and use that water for drinking and irrigating crops.
4. Plan the possible shift from bee to wind pollinated foods in case the bees don't return next year.
5. Restore truth and competency to government. Shift it back to old school. The Will of the People.
6. To better coordinate the distribution of food, water, health solutions and shelter, make computer access and skills available as rights to communicate and learn.
7. Take time every day to look within for answers. Follow your thoughts to their source if you're not already doing so.