Sunday, May 22, 2022

How will 1 million people get water in Arizona’s newest city?


We The People must take over (non violently) and 3d print atmospheric water generators to supply our water needs. Our government makes it clear, like Michael Jackson said, "All I wanna say is that they don't really care about us!"

If you don't know what they are check out the EPA's page on them. Or look up "Moses West" "water from air".

Any ideas on how I can get the government to not be so either stupid or evil please share? They only terrorize me by either denying proposals like in 2019 when I was working on "Let's Rebuild The Rucker Canyon Dam" (petition on change . org) or threatening to issue a warrant for my arrest for breaking and unwritten dress code or after I had the business plan done to open greenhouses here doubled the land requirement to open a farm here.

No comments:

Search This Blog